Books for Freedom Lovers

Saturday, April 19, 2008

A Film Every American Should Watch

My apologies for not posting in a while. I was very busy getting my income taxes filed! I've also been doing lots of research and have found that I've been afflicted with information overload. It is difficult sometimes to start writing because there is simply so much to say - where to begin?

There is so much great information available, but I have finally made a decision on what to include next. The following video is a documentary by Aaron Russo. Please click his name to find out more about him. He recently passed away (24 Aug 07), and the inscription on his headstone reads "Freedom Fighter". He has thankfully left us his latest film, "America: From Freedom to Fascism".

NOTE: This clip is the first of 11 parts as posted on YouTube. You can click the play button and watch the clip right here or you can click on the video itself, which will take you to youtube.com where you can click a link at the bottom of each segment to go to the next. Each is 10 - 15 minutes in length. The entire movie runs nearly two hours and can be watched for free here.

No comments: